Medical Waste Driver
Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking a Medical Waste Driver who is interested in a career in the environmental services industry!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pick up and delivery of medical waste and materials to and from our Astoria, NY branch.
- Place a large amount of focus on customer service.
- Be willing to soak up a TON of training around health, safety, and best industry practices.
- Assist Dispatcher, as requested.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork.
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Complete your own paperwork including manifests, logs, books of landing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Class 'B' Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Basic knowledge of (or interest in) the environmental/hazardous waste field.
- Self motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening.
- Ability to drive overnight for waste and drum pick-ups.
Triumvirate offers a fantastic employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay after working 40 hours/week
- TONS of safety training!
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).