If you have experience in environmental field service work and you would like to become a leader of our Emergency Response team, this is your chance. Take your career to the next level as a leader in a cutting edge environmental services firm.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Supervise and perform environmental field service projects.
- Ability to oversee and participate in confined space entries.
- Operate heavy equipment.
- Have a working knowledge of necessary safety equipment and meters.
- Manage and participate in onsite soil remediation projects.
- Oversee and participate in onsite UST/AST cleanings.
- Conduct sample collection and monitoring.
- Operate a commercial motor vehicle. Class B CDL with HazMat/tanker endorsement and vacuum truck experience preferred but not required.
- Assist Field Service Manager/Project Managers as requested.
- Participate on a rotating 24-hour emergency response team.
- Oversight of safety of field technicians and jobsite.
- Manage profitability of the job assignments.
- Assist in proposal and estimation development.
- Oversee overall professionalism of crew and delivery of high quality service.
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory role overseeing environmental jobsites.
- Working knowledge of hazardous waste and hazardous waste management.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of effective communication to field and management staff.
- Outstanding safety record with no issues of recordable incidents or OSHA violations.
- The utmost safety consciousness and attitude towards safety is paramount.
- 40 Hour OSHA Certificate.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record.
- Prior knowledge, experience, and compliance with DOT, RCRA, and other applicable regulations.
- Follow all departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Remain positive, level headed and team oriented at all times.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.