Environmental Laborer - We'll Train!
Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking dynamic and energetic people who are interested in an exciting career in the growing environmental services industry! Experience is preferred but we will train the right people!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Perform confined space entries, soil remediation, chemical decontamination, underground and aboveground storage tank cleaning and closure, sample collection, separator cleaning and emergency response services
- Assist Dispatcher, as requested
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices
- Develop a understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEI's Health and Safety Practices
- Understand and execute all required paperwork
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections
- Pick up and delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials with a sharp focus on customer service
- Provide clients with high-quality and professional customer service
- Operate a commercial motor vehicle
- Assist Supervisor, Leadman and other Equipment Operators as requested
- High School Diploma and 2+ years of experience
- Valid driver's license with clear motor vehicle record
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field
- Self motivated person with the desire to learn
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental services firm in North America. With offices and operations from New England to Florida, Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!