Triumvirate Environmental, a cutting edge environmental services firm is seeking a dynamic, independent, and energetic individual with wastewater operations experience and a customer-oriented attitude!
The technician position will carry out the operation and maintenance of client industrial wastewater pretreatment systems. The technician will perform inspections and be responsible for making observations, documenting operations, identifying malfunctions and improvements, and conveying issues as they arise. Treatment systems include flow measurement equipment, filtration units, pH adjustment, ORP adjustment, heavy metals removal, activated carbon treatment, and ion exchange processes. Duties will include the coordination and collection of samples for laboratory analysis, troubleshooting system operation, routine maintenance, and emergency repairs.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Inspect, operate and maintain wastewater treatment systems, related equipment and components including, but not limited to: chemical metering pumps, centrifugal transfer pumps, “other” pump types; calibrate and standardize pH and ORP probes and control loops; maintain assorted filter types, and document observations and work performed.
- Maintain and complete daily logs and administrative forms of all maintenance and routine operations at sites.
- Calibrate and troubleshoot various flow measuring devices such as Sigma, ISCO, and Foxboro.
- Properly maintain various Programmable Logic Control Devices (PLCs).
- Collect industrial wastewater samples using ISCO and similar types and styles of automatic samplers.
- Possess a working knowledge of pertinent wastewater regulations, as well as knowledge of effective installation of new equipment such as pumps, valves, flow meters, probes, and other system related equipment.
- Participate in training personnel in the proper operation and maintenance of industrial wastewater treatment plants.
- Assist with system repairs and upgrades.
- Provide technical assistance to our customers.
- Candidate must be a “self-starter” who is willing and able act in a professional and responsible manner at all times.
- Upon completion of emergency response (ER) training, all Field Personnel will be on a rotating ER team; requirements include being on-call during your shift. In addition, the position includes the daily need to lift items that weigh up to 75 lbs and to operate commercial motor vehicles.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Driver's license in good standing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be computer literate in general and able to learn new applications.
- Massachusetts Wastewater License, Grade 1I or 2I is a plus.
- Municipal Wastewater License is a plus.
- Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!