You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- A strong attention to detail and be very organized, efficient, and professional.
- Demonstrate cooperation with and meet the needs of the Contracts Department and other departments throughout the company.
- Assist the Contracts Department in reading, analyzing, and editing various agreements, including but not limited to environmental services agreements, leases, contract amendments and confidentiality agreements.
- Respond to clients’ edits to and requests for changes in such contracts, with adherence to the company’s policies and standards.
- Answer internal questions from other departments in the company regarding contractual language or terms and conditions.
- Administrative duties, including:
- Drafting correspondence, such as cover letters, and creating other documents and forms.
- Maintaining physical and electronic filing systems.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing.
- Preparing and sending out regular, overnight, and certified mail.
- Proofreading and document comparison.
- Establishing a tracking system for various contract documents, and keeping such system up to date.
- Preparing insurance certificate requests, as well as insurance applications.
- Assisting in other special projects, and providing general office support.
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- Solid Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) skills.
- Strong typing skills.
- The ability to independently prioritize requests, balance workload, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Legal research skills.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and statutes.
- Familiarity with liability insurance (such as general liability, pollution legal liability and professional liability policies), as well as the claims handling process involved with such policies.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).