Practice Leader (Principal) - Process Industries - Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S)
Triumvirate Environmental is seeking a Practice Leader to develop and lead a growing team of consultants in the Process industries sector (chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, oil & gas, mining). This individual will be recognized as an expert in the understanding of EH&S concepts, issues, and challenges and will be able to identify unmet issues and opportunities with resolutions, while ensuring to the highest level of client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of experience working in an EH&S capacity, with 4 years of experience leading a professional services group. This position reports to the Managing Director of Consulting and Professional Services.
- Be a thought leader– capture current trends and thinking of existing clients and convert into actionable solutions for the organization.
- Articulate the strategic direction of the organization, its value proposition, focus areas and methodology.
- Oversee the development of robust offering and marketing content and collateral to educate sales team and clients.
- Lead, grow, and develop a professional team along a continuum of experience and skill sets; drive utilization goals, develop career paths for junior consulting staff, validate proof of career choice, and assist the leadership in developing strong sense of firm identity and community
- Support the sales team in client engagement, opportunity research, proposal scoping and development.
- Lead the development of a client pipeline, open doors, and close business with prospects.
- Ownership of the sales of consulting, engineering and staff augmentation and specific service lines associated with Triumvirate Professional Services Divisions
- Oversee projects associated with offerings, programs and efficiency of the operation.
- Set and manage organizational performance. Establish financial group forecasts, budget, tracking and results; execute recommendations for corrective action, as required.
- Active participant in industry events, representing Triumvirate as a leader in EH&S and related services.
- Leverage TEI’s internal CRM system
- WOW! Triumvirate’s internal and external customers!
- Engineering or Science undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Science). Masters and/or MBA preferred.
- 8 years working experience, a minimum of 4 years leading a professional services group.
- Strong industry knowledge of the Process sector and the intersection of EH&S operations.
- Point of view of industry trends, needs, and events that would potentially impact Triumvirate’s services and clients.
- A forward-thinking mentality with the ability to define, position, and deliver new service offerings in anticipation of the client needs.
- Ability to define and acquire the required skill sets to support current and future service offerings.
- A forward-thinking mentality, ability to deliver project deadlines, client-focused, and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to inspire and provide leadership to the organization at all levels.
- Experience in business/management consulting.
- Experience in delivery and managing client services.
- A deep understanding of the business of consulting: market, financial, operational, and organizational constructs.
- Ability to design operational analysis, and model creation; advanced proficiency with analytical tools.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of clients and Triumvirate staff.
- Familiarity with Triumvirate service offerings and operating expectations.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position will be located in either the New York or Houston metro area.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services, consulting, and training to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity. Compensation includes a competitive salary + variable bonus program, in addition to employee-focused benefits.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!