Talent Acquisition Specialist (Corporate Recruiter)
Are you a detail oriented, organized, creative, proactive, self-starter who understands the urgency and confidentiality of the recruiting function? Can you source, screen, and interview large volumes of candidates for numerous openings? If so, we need you! We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist with 2-4 years of recruitment experience to join our growing team and help us acquire our most valuable asset: OUR PEOPLE. In this position you will be involved in all phases of the recruitment lifecycle, hire for a variety of operations and corporate roles across branches, nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships-all while having FUN doing it!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Execute full recruiting cycle including research/evaluation, sourcing, screening, selection and onboarding
- Utilize online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates
- Create accurate job descriptions to attract talent
- Post open positions on websites; write and place advertisements in various media
- Screen applicants over the phone, schedule and conduct in-person interviews
- Work with Compliance to conduct background checks and schedule pre-employment physicals
- Perform reference checks on applicants
- Collaborate and consult with Hiring Managers on top applicants
- Manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing of candidates
- Participate in the college recruiting program and attend various on-campus events
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, professional associations and other organizations to find and attract applicants
- Assist with employer branding initiative
- Help facilitate monthly onboarding trainings
- Generate recruitment reports and metrics for analysis of programs and approaches
- Coordinate employee regulatory training in conjunction with our in-house training team
- Assist the HR department with other human resources areas such as benefits administration, employee relations and activities planning, and employee customer service
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Up to 4 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Knowledge and experience using social media to attract new talent
- Willingness to day-travel throughout Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions for career fairs in the Spring and Fall and assist branches with interviewing
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably iCIMS.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High ability and willingness to learn new things
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal labor laws
- Safe driving history
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com