Internal Customer Service Representative
Due to the tremendous amount of growth within our Baltimore branch, development within our Baltimore location! This person will act as the ultimate liaison between operations employees, account managers, and clients. Coordinate jobs, become a QA/QC master, and be the oil that keeps our business running smoothly!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Coordinate jobs with customers and prepare appropriate paperwork.
- Create invoices and assist with quotes for services, such as lab packs, lab moves, and others.
- Field incoming calls from prospective and existing customers as needed. Satisfying customer needs may involve a direct response from information and knowledge already possessed, obtaining information for response, or directing customer to someone capable of responding.
- Assist Sales and Technical Services staff with job scopes and the coordination of bids, proposals, and quotations.
- Assist Sales team with administrative tasks related to maintaining and growing customer base, including customized waste profiling and shipment report generation.
- Assist Account Managers with the coordination of bids, development of proposals, and quotations for services such as lab packs and drum disposal, lab moves, onsite support services, and field-service related project.
- Organize and control all job folders and customer master files. This includes ensuring all paperwork is filed properly, and retrieving files for job costing purposes.
- Provide Quality Control by contacting customers, post-service, to conduct surveys.
- Attend all sales meetings and other necessary meetings.
- Provide technical support to Inside and Outside Sales representatives and customers.
- Assist with the approval of OSS, lab pack, and other job folders.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the Environmental industry
- Determination/eagerness to learn about the environmental health & safety field.
- Creativity in solving unique problems
- Leadership experience/potential
- Must possess strong communication, analytical, technical, and organizational skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.