Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Growing Plastics Lumber Manufacturing Facility Operations in Jeannette, PA now hiring for an experienced Plant Maintenance Electrician - Day & Night shifts available.
General Description and Requirements:
- Perform regular preventative maintenance, inspections, and repairs on machines, equipment, and plant facilities to eliminate down time and ensure production goals
- Must have basic skills using power/hand tools
- Must have knowledge of PLC's, Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic Systems
- Must have previous experience troubleshooting the above systems
- Extruder experience a plus
- Ability to follow directions and work as a team or individual
- Comply with OSHA safety rules
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints, and work orders
- Understand Lean manufacturing and 5S principles
- Maintain a clean and safe working area, on and off the floor
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- Lead with safety
- Trade school or Associate's Degree
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have 3+ years of experience performing electrical and mechanical maintenance activities
- Experience with instillation of equipment in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Must be able to work safely around industrial equipment
- Willingness to work overtime
- Pre-employment drug screen, background check, and aptitude test
- Must possess a superb attitude, be highly motivated, and very detail oriented
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!