Class A Driver
Triumvirate Environmental, one of the largest Environmental Services firms in North America is seeking a dynamic and energetic person who is interested in an exciting career in the growing environmental services industry!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pick-up and delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials with a sharp focus on customer service.
- Assist Dispatcher, as requested.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork.
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with hazmat and tanker endorsement
- Experience hauling bulk liquids (tanker), and operating hoses/pumping equipment
- HAZMAT hauling experience
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field.
- Self-motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
- Hazmat, tanker, and airbrake endorsements
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.