Class A Driver
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firm in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity. Due to growing business, we are seeking an experienced Class A Driver to join our Raleigh-Durham team.
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Mostly local pick ups and deliveries of medical or hazardous waste (throughout Raleigh/Durham area) with a high focus on customer service.
- Over the road driving one or two nights per week to and from our Jeannette, PA facility.
- Assist Dispatcher, as requested.
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with safe driving history
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field.
- Self motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.