Process Improvement Manager
- Own the evaluation of existing business process efficiencies and the development of business improvement opportunities.
- Act as the functional expert to challenge and refine business, operational effectiveness, and process requirements.
- Partner with leadership teams to evaluate their current operating procedures to realize cost savings and efficiencies, initially as it relates to scheduling and logistics.
- Lead, the evaluation of our technology solutions and provide recommendations for long-term solutions enterprise-wide.
- Oversee testing of all functional requirements and validate results and recommend reengineering solutions.
- Conduct Process Improvement assessments and “sense-making” intake meetings with key stake-holders in the organization.
- Handle special projects, ad-hoc analysis, and report template solutions.
- Provide business solutions to the executive team.
- Validate finalized work plan for the implementation of process and system improvements and normalize it with the business.
- Present and communicate to all levels of the business.
- Assists leadership and champions in selecting projects that align with business / functional goals and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Science or equivalent experience.
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Expert knowledge of process and business systems improvements and implementation, data integration, and user interface design.
- Lean or Six-Sigma experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Master's degree in Math, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Information Science.
- Experience in the technology, preferably with ERP implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Experience with data management fundamentals (data profiling, improvement, accuracy, completeness, and data integrity).
- Have lead projects of significant size and scope.
- Basic data modeling fundamentals (i.e., understanding of business logic, physical data and P & L models).
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives, root cause analysis, and project management.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to focus on the details and to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Quality Control Inspection Experience.
- Prepare reports, presentations and recommendations for both executive and technical staff.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.