Business Intelligence Developer I
The BI Developer is responsible for creating reports, data extracts, visual dashboards and ETL’s based on business needs. They work closely with end-users and Software Development team to gather functional requirements, design detailed technical requirements and ensure proper testing /validation of data.
· Create business intelligence tools and reports, such as physical data models and dimensional analyses.
· Design models for the data warehouse or data mart (data structure, storage, and integration).
· Design, code, test, and optimize SQL queries to provide information to users.
· Write ETL’s to move data from operational databases to Data Warehouse.
· Create technical documents to document SQL Server or other database contents, concepts, and mapping between databases.
· Participate in the design, development, and analysis of data architecture and warehousing approaches.
· Analyze and interpret business requirements to define and develop technical requirements / specifications.
· Experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI, ETL Developer or Report Developer role.
· Proficiency in developing complex SQL queries.
· Expertise with MS SQL Server, SSRS and SSIS.
· Experience dealing with large data sets.
· Understanding of data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design - with both traditional 3rd normal form as well as dimensional modeling, such as star and snowflake).
Nice to Have:
· Experience with NoSQL databases such as Couchbase.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a fantastic employee-focused benefits package which includes:
Overtime pay after working 40 hours/week
TONS of safety training!
Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
401(K) retirement savings plan.
Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday leave
Pet assistance program.
Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
Discounted movie tickets.
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and
a drug-free workplace.