Consulting Manager – EH&S Services
Triumvirate Environmental is seeking a EH&S Manager to lead short and long term consulting and staff augmentation engagements in Florida. This position reports to an EH&S Director.
Ideal candidate will have:
- BS/BA in engineering, environmental sciences or related fields & graduate degree
- 10 years of working experience in environmental and or safety operations within one of our client sectors (Life Science, Industrial, Health Care)
- Industry and professional certifications (CSP, CIH, RBP,CHMM, PE)
- Deep understanding of EH&S concepts, issues, and challenges
- Ability to identify unmet issues and concerns for resolution and increasing client satisfaction
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of Triumvirate and senior client staff
- Ability to inspire, be a leader, and coach junior consultants in their career paths
- Comfort with travel and being present at client sites
- Passionate, high-energy, self-starting entrepreneurial mindset
- A forward-thinking mentality to successfully focus and deliver high levels of client satisfaction and reference, ability to meet project deadlines, and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to support business development efforts; supporting Account Managers in on-going client developments and expansion of current projects
- Development and/or modification of robust offering content and collateral to support existing client project expansions / extension
- Client-focused perspective; results-oriented with ability to meet deadlines in compressed timeframe situations; strategic thinking capabilities; and attention to detail
- Oversee multiple engagements, provide strategic direction, ensure deliverables are properly designed and executed to a high quality, providing actionable guidance to junior members of the team
- Be recognized and deliver Subject Matter Expertise in both a range of functional areas and chosen industry operations
- Drive starburst and growth opportunities at existing engagements
- Contributing to the identification of core issues to address study objectives and development of associated team work plans
- Developing factual and compelling message-driven written documents/client deliverables
- Presenting and leading client presentations and contributing to constructive dialogue around insights and proposed solutions
- Building high-quality relationships with senior client team members (VP and Director level at existing clients)
- Contributing to the growth of Triumvirate via knowledge and methodology sharing, case studies, proposal development, marketing collateral assistance, and recruiting.
- Ensure that required administrative tasks (timesheets, backlog reports, expenses) are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Billable target of 1,600 hours/year
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. We provide leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity. Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental and vision care insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).