Consulting Services Representative
Triumvirate is seeking a Consulting Services Representative to support the growth of the consulting operations while concurrently developing the skills, experience and knowledge of the individual in the role to become a future leader of the consulting business.
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
The responsibilities will include daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and project initiatives, working with the consulting staff, to support the business including:
- Maintain the accuracy of the staffing plan daily to ensure proper alignment client expectations and professional resources.
- Ensure billed hours, invoicing, and associated approvals are entered and completed in a timely manner in the IBS system.
- Support the client training programs as follows:
- Client registration via the LMS or manually
- Payment, invoicing, and validation
- Certificate issuance
- Tracking training expiration dates and client notification
- Strengthen the communication between the sales team and consulting staff by managing the S&OP process, and supporting business development efforts working with the senior consulting staff.
- Conduct weekly and monthly financial reviews of the consulting operations to develop recommendations and action plans to improve performance.
- Drive process and system improvements to gain efficiencies.
- WOW internal & external customers!
- Recent graduate with an AA/BA/BS degree in engineering (environmental or otherwise), science, safety, industrial hygiene, or similar quantitative field.
- Understanding of, and/or passion for, EH&S concepts, issues, and challenges, able to identify unmet issues and concerns for resolution and increasing client satisfaction.
- Ability to create operational analysis, and model creation; with proficiency in such analytical tools as Excel and Access.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of Triumvirate, client operations and EH&S staff.
- Passionate, high-energy, self-starting entrepreneurial mindset.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services, consulting, and training to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!