Help Desk Technician
Triumvirate Environmental is seeking an intelligent, motivated self-starter to join the Information Technology Team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day IT support and execution of special projects to enable all Triumvirate employees to have full access to corporate IT systems. This position will be exposed to numerous facets of Information Technology, WAN/LAN Networking, IT Ticketing, Remote Support, Customer Service, and Software Support. 2-3 years of helpdesk or similar experience is required. Must be willing to travel for overnight or multi-night projects several times per year.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Monitor, respond to, and quickly resolve requests received through the IT helpdesk for 500+ users
- Implement an inventory program for IT Hardware and Software licensing
- Maintain an organized workspace and optimize the appearance and functionality of various network closets, server rooms and associated documentation
- Call on prior experience to make recommendations to help grow and shape our IT department processes and policies
- Setup new hire user accounts, workstations, laptops, and mobile devices
- Install, support, and train users on internally developed software and commercial software solutions
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Take a lead role in the operation of a smooth running and efficient IT environment
- Assist other team members with special projects and duties as needed
- Work independently and stay on task while managing interruptions in a professional manner
- Excellent technical problem solving skills and proven troubleshooting technique
- Great customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Expertise in the areas of PC hardware and Windows 7, Windows 10 set-up and configuration
- Experience with Office 365 , Windows Server 2008R2 – 2012, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint Online
- An understanding of Sonic Wall, HP/Aruba, Meraki, Ubiquiti, Shoretel, Layer 3 Networking
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and presentation skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Corporate IT helpdesk or support role
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest Environmental Services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com