Manager of Health & Safety
We are seeking a hands-on Manager of Health & Safety to drive employee health & safety training, programs, and policies and manage our OSHA programs. The right candidate will be a creative problem-solver, skilled project manager, and process improver. Must be customer-oriented, care about people, productively assertive and an effective public speaker.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the health and safety function for our fast-paced and dispersed work force, including program development.
- Implement company-wide best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Assist with the development, delivery, and improvement of existing training programs including safety orientation.
- Administer Worker’s Compensation program to include first report of injury, OSHA 300 logs, and return to work coordination.
- Assist multi-site facility staff with health and safety requirements and challenges.
- Proficiency in accident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Determine the adequacy of health and safety procedures currently in place.
- Oversee and direct exposure monitoring program.
- Keep updated on regulatory changes and implement as necessary.
- Provide expert guidance to local staff implementing H&S compliance regulations.
- Track, monitor and report on our health and safety metrics.
- Manage worker’s compensation programs and OSHA 300 logs.
- Assess and procure safety supplies including proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
- 7-10 years professional Health & Safety experience, 5 years or more in a chemical environment.
- BS/BA in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Life or Physical Sciences, or other related fields.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and draw valid conclusions.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of state and federal health & safety regulations.
- Experience managing safety in a multi-state environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to travel.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services, consulting, and training to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!