Are you ready to work with a team dedicated to safety and employee growth? Triumvirate Environmental not only promises growth opportunities, we create them through employee training and mentoring. Join a team as dedicated to your career as you are.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Waste and document preparation; regulatory and safety review.
- Waste inventory management through the use of Triumvirate designed software and computerized waste tracking system
- Learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- Become familiar with packaging guidelines and disposal facility selection.
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations, Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practices, Triumvirate’s Part B permit, and EPA regulations.
- Communicate effectively with end facilities as well as fellow employees to solve complex issues.
- Demonstrate supervisory leadership abilities through interaction with coworkers.
- Develop respect and working relationship with coworkers.
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative and solve unique problems.
- WOW! internal and external customers!
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Become forklift trained and be able to safely operate machinery
- High School Degree.
- Obtain and maintain CDL B with Hazmat endorsement.
- Basic knowledge of or desire to learn hazardous waste field through.
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination.
- Become fit tested for a respirator and be comfortable wearing respirator for multiple hours a week.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental management firm in the country.Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services, consulting, and training to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW! both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
- Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Here at Triumvirate Environmental, sustainability is our number one goal. To learn more about one of Triumvirate’s biggest sustainability initiatives, visit our blog here!
Triumvirate Environmental is a drug free workplace.