Customer Service Manager
Are you a skilled leader with experience in the environmental industry? Triumvirate Environmental Inc. has an immediate need for an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our technical services team in Orlando, Florida. You will have direct responsibility to plan and manage resources, develop technical services personnel, and coordinate jobs. You will be the ultimate liaison between operations employees, account managers, and clients.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Lead Technical Services group in Meeting/Exceed monthly departmental and company profitability goals (provide metrics to technical services staff)
- Coordinate jobs with customers and prepare appropriate paperwork.
- Create invoices and assist with quotes for services, such as lab packs, lab moves, and others.
- Field incoming calls from prospective and existing customers as needed. Satisfying customer needs may involve a direct response from information and knowledge already possessed, obtaining information for response, or directing customer to someone capable of responding.
- Assist Sales and Technical Services staff with job scopes and the coordination of bids, proposals, and quotations.
- Assist Sales team with administrative tasks related to maintaining and growing customer base, including customized waste profiling and shipment report generation.
- Assist Account Managers with the coordination of bids, development of proposals, and quotations for services such as lab packs and drum disposal, lab moves, onsite support services, and field-service related project.
- Provide technical support to Inside and Outside Sales representatives and customers.
- Develop an agile service team that is skilled in project management. Lead the TSR group in the consideration of the time and resources required to execute a project that exceeds the client’s expectations and is completed in a safe manner.
- Must be able to effectively communicate through multiple channels with customers and Triumvirate employees alike.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- 1+ years of experience in the Environmental industry
- Must possess strong communication, analytical, technical, and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental management firm in the Northeast. With offices throughout the Northeast and East Coast, Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!