Field Services Coordinator
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Track and update container/ equipment rental inventory daily
- Generate field services department purchase orders and review invoice variances
- Track supply inventory in warehouse and order supplies from a variety of vendors
- Manage employee training roster expiration dates and coordinate scheduling of internal & external employee training
- Work with disposal facilities to obtain weight tickets and enter information into company tracking software
- Generate purchase orders for transportation vendors and track invoice variances
- Ability to learn company business system to pull job numbers, enter supply information, and track job costs
- Update monthly vehicle utilization reports and VIKP tank testing expirations
- Assist the logistics and technical services as needed to meet business demands
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Marketing, or Liberal Arts, preferred
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Team player with the ability to interface with all levels of management within and outside the company
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Strong and well-advanced administrative support skills
- Valid Driver's License
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!