Cutting-edge environmental services firm is seeking an Office Manager who has a passion for HR and a strong commitment to service. This position will report directly to the Vice President & General Manager of Plastics Recycling based in Jeannette, PA and the Vice President of Human Resources based in Boston, Massachusetts. The Office Manager will be responsible for a variety of office functions, primarily focused on Human Resource issues including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement & Staff Retention, New Hire Orientation, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Employee Development, On-Line Tracking, and any other issues relevant to the success of our employees.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Drive the Talent Acquisition function in a rapidly growing business.
- Monitor and insure results of department goals set by upper management. Audit procedures to ensure company standards are met.
- Interface with other department managers and corporate support functions to insure proper workflow and quality of service.
- Strong "on-floor" presence in a manufacturing environment.
- Conducts training sessions as needed.
- Demonstrates excellence in handling employee relations.
- Work as the HR liaison from the PA facility to the Corporate office in Boston, MA.
- Partner with other managers in our unwavering commitment to Safety.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment laws including reports, logs, and record-keeping through quarterly department audits.
- Heavy focus on Talent Acquisition to obtain top tiered employees for Triumvirate.
- Acts as the liaison to all employees within the Triumvirate organization to support, foster, and develop employees.
- Drives a completely safety focused culture and works closely with our Compliance Department.
- Works with line managers on a daily basis to help guide them through the HR decision making process.
- Conduct investigations into internal employee complaints and concerns.
- Coaches managers and supervisors relative to employee relations issues.
- Conducts exit interviews as needed.
- Conducts regular employee discussion groups and provides feedback to senior management.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-5 years of office management experience in a service industry with an emphasis on HR related duties.
- Recruiting and Staffing experience preferred.
- The ability and willingness to train others.
- Strong ability to multi task.
- Affinity for hands-on management style.
- PHR, SPHR, certification strongly recommended. If currently not certified, must be willing and able to become certified within one (1) year (Company paid).
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.