Webinar & Event Coordinator
Triumvirate Environmental, the fastest growing environmental services company on the east coast, is seeking a Webinar & Event Coordinator to join our dynamic marketing group! This person will manage all digital and in-person marketing events for Triumvirate, including webinars, seminars, conferences and trade show participation.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Plan, promote, execute and facilitate all marketing webinars (25-30 per year)
- Identify and plan topics that lead to increased engagement with prospects & customers
- Recruit webinar presenters (internal subject matter experts and guest speakers)
- Submit speaking proposals for industry conferences
- Work with subject matter experts to develop PowerPoint presentations
- Plan, promote and execute seminars (3-4 per year)
- Coordinate booth setup, presence and sponsorship at trade shows
- Manage marketing giveaways
- Measure and improve key performance indicators such as average attendance, approval rating, net promoter score, leads, etc.
- Track and analyze event performance
- Design and develop high performing landing pages
- Work closely with Content Marketing Manager, Digital Designer and Digital Marketing Manager
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- BS or BA in Marketing, Communications or other relevant discipline
- Experience producing events, including agenda development and speaker recruitment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
- Highly organized, data-driven thinking and strong attention to detail
- Passion for managing high quality events that drive engagement and leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak in front of groups
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experience with marketing automation and content management systems (CMS, CRM) a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Experience negotiating hotel contracts a plus
- Experience in Environmental services a plus
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center
Here at Triumvirate Environmental, sustainability is our number one goal. To learn more about one of Triumvirate’s biggest sustainability initiatives, visit our blog here!