Content Marketing Manager
Triumvirate Environmental, the fastest growing environmental services company on the east coast, is seeking a high-energy content marketing professional to join our dynamic marketing team! The Content Marketing Manager will lead strategy, planning and execution of content marketing for a mid-size environmental services firm targeting Life Sciences, Healthcare, Higher Education and Industrial markets. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position will help increase brand awareness, create high-quality content, execute marketing campaigns, drive engagement and improve lead generation.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Create and distribute a variety of content to help move customers and prospects through our funnel – blog posts, emails, brochures, sell sheets, newsletters, whitepapers, case studies, website, landing pages, forms, video, surveys, etc.
- Use HubSpot (CMS) to design, execute and track high impact marketing campaigns
- Manage editorial calendar
- Engage with sales team, market niche leaders, regional GMs and customers to understand needs and relevant topics for content
- Work with service leaders and environmental, health & safety consulting experts to stay current on important topics relevant to our environmental services
- Develop service line marketing strategies and plans
- Develop buyer personas and map customer journeys
- Recommend and implement improvements to website
- Manage social media
- Provide input for paid search and SEO strategies and tactics
- Track and analyze marketing campaign performance
- Grow and manage prospect database (we have HubSpot integrated with Salesforce)
- Work with outside vendors, agencies and consultants as necessary
- Apply latest digital marketing best practices
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 2 years of content marketing, ideally B2B
- Editorial calendar management
- Digital marketing operations; marketing operating system
- Project management
- BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, technical or other relevant discipline
- Track record of designing and executing high impact digital marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Interest in building a deep understanding of our technical services. Ability to translate into relevant and valuable content.
- Experience creating various types of content – blog posts, emails, newsletters, whitepapers, case studies, website, landing pages, calls-to-action, video scripts, etc.
- Other skills and successful experience with many or all of the following:
- HubSpot or other content management systems
- Salesforce or other CRM
- Email marketing campaigns (marketing automation a plus)
- Website development & analytics
- SEO, paid search
- Calls-to-Action and landing pages that drive conversion
- Lead generation, nurturing and scoring
- Social media
- Building and managing prospect lists
- Working knowledge of visual design
- Public Relations
- Mobile marketing
- Marketing measurement & analytics
- Assertive and confident working with technical subject matter experts
- Highly self-motivated, highly productive, results-oriented, positive can-do attitude, analytical, team player, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication – including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experience marketing environmental or industrial services to Healthcare, Life Sciences, Higher Education or Industrial markets a plus
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!