Environmental Program Manager
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Leading all Environmental Specialist meetings and facilitating mentor discussions.
- Training staff on RCRA, DOT, OSHA, and State regulations as well as Disposal Facility standard operating procedures
- Assisting in the management of the Waste Technician team.
- Coordinating site specific team meetings to ensure we are delivering the services promised within each Master Services Agreement (i.e. contract)
- Developing work schedules for waste pickups and supply deliveries
- Creating paperwork and oversight of shipments
- Completing QA/QC of relevant paperwork to ensure compliance with all State and Federal regulations (shipping documents, LDRs, Profiles, Packing slips)
- When applicable, performing remote QA/QC for relevant field work performed by other staff members
- Scoping and assisting in the creation of proposals for onsite work (i.e. lab packs, misc. disposal)
- Assisting with invoice review to ensure compliance with applicable contracts when necessary
- Performing external trainings for clients
- Performing site audits to review compliance (i.e. OSHA, RCRA, DOT) of work performed by Triumvirate Team members
- Managing of all onsite Health and Safety Plans to ensure all employees are trained on workplace hazards, engineering controls, PPE and applicable emergency procedures.
- Being an outspoken leader who is a key player in building new accounts and maintaining current relationships.
- Developing skills and job competencies for staff reporting to specific client locations for Onsite Support Services.
- BS/BA in environmental science, Chemistry, Biology, or Business preferred.
- Experience in the Life Sciences niche preferred.
- Intensive experience with Hazardous Waste Management including but not limited to:
- Chemical waste determination and compatibility
- Waste treatment methods
- Packaging specifications
- Chemical reactivity
- Emergency response management
- Expert knowledge with RCRA, DOT, and OSHA regulations
- Successful project management experience.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with training employees on job competencies and required skills
- Preferred CDL license with DOT knowledge
- Good listening skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and a variety of personalities.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!