Class A or B Driver / Equipment Operator
If you have experience operating vacuum trucks, vacuum tankers, roll-offs, box trucks, tractor trailers and excavation equipment, process a CDL-A or B license and are looking for a chance to take your career to the next level. This is your opportunity for leadership. Can you handle it? The right candidate should possess strong problem-solving skills in helping our best clients solve critical environmental problems safely and compliantly.
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Perform all duties in a safe and compliant manner
- Operation of vacuum trucks and tankers in support of industrial cleaning crews.
- Be part of a team providing tank cleaning, marine related work, oil water separator cleaning and site support services.
- Pickup and delivery of non-hazardous, petroleum related and hazardous waste with a sharp focus on customer service.
- Operate roll-off trucks and trailers, box trucks and certain heavy equipment as needed
- Act in the capacity of confined space entrant or attendant on large tank cleaning projects
- Participate on a rotating 24 hour emergency response team
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices
- Understand and execute all required paperwork
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections and all driver related regulatory paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers in keeping with the guidelines of the Triumvirate Environmental Mission Statement
- The utmost safety consciousness and attitude towards safety is paramount
- High School diploma or GED
- Class A or B Commercial Driving License (CDL) with at least one year of driving experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of effective communication to customers and management staff
- 40 Hour OSHA Certificate strongly preferred
- Maintain a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record
- Prior knowledge, experience, and compliance with DOT, RCRA, and other applicable regulations
- Follow all departmental and company policies and procedures
- Remain positive, level headed and team oriented at all times
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay after working 40 hours/week
- TONS of safety training!
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!