Triumvirate Environmental is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator for our Astoria, NY branch. The ideal candidate enjoys being hands-on, possesses a unique ability to motivate others, and is a natural problem-solver who feeds off variety and is calm under pressure.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Place orders for supplies whenever necessary, creating accurate POs
- Perform routine walk-through of supply areas and take responsibility of cleanliness and organization
- Safely operate fork-lift, obtaining training as needed
- Schedule and coordinate applicable inbound/outbound shipments on a daily basis
- Provide feedback to individual Operations and Facility staff members on work occurring in the supply warehouse.
- Work with Operations and Sales staff to anticipate any non-routine supply needs and prepare accordingly.
- Work with corporate procurement group to find the best prices on supplies and reduce costs
- Perform monthly supply inventory assessment and deliver a report to the finance department with a reasonably accurate estimate of the total value of supplies in inventory.
- Maintain an accurate pricing list of all routinely purchased items to help accurately estimate job costs
- Work with safety and compliance to ensure items purchased meet our standards
Must possess the following character traits:
- Interest in advancing his/her career and learn the inner-working of all aspects of TEI’s business model/strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Deliver constructive criticism with tact
- Willing to perform hands-on tasks
- Positive attitude
- Has shown a commitment to the WOW concept
- General computer knowledge
- Familiarity in use of basic hand tools
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.