Technical Services Representative
Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking a professional multi-tasker who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment! This position will start out in the field working along side our Environmental Specialist for 9 months to better understand the daily operations of the business. Training on office related duties will occur one day a week until a transition is made.
Essential responsibilities and duties in the field include: (9 Month Requirement)
- Work in teams to perform lab pack services including chemical segregation, packing, and disposal
- Perform chemical inventories
- Perform audits and inspections of facilities and laboratories
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations as well as Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practices
- Obtain knowledge of technical, customer service, and business components of environmental services
- Learn and work with computerized waste tracking system
Essential responsibilities and duties of a TSR include:
- Coordinate jobs with customers and prepare appropriate paperwork.
- Create invoices and assist with quotes for services, such as lab packs, lab moves, and others.
- Field incoming calls from prospective and existing customers as needed. Satisfying customer needs may involve a direct response from information and knowledge already possessed, obtaining information for response, or directing customer to someone capable of responding.
- Assist Sales and Technical Services staff with job scopes and the coordination of bids, proposals, and quotations.
- Assist Sales team with administrative tasks related to maintaining and growing customer base, including customized waste profiling and shipment report generation.
- Assist Account Managers with the coordination of bids, development of proposals, and quotations for services such as lab packs and drum disposal, lab moves, onsite support services, and field-service related project.
- Organize and control all job folders and customer master files. This includes ensuring all paperwork is filed properly, and retrieving files for job costing purposes.
- Provide Quality Control by contacting customers, post-service, to conduct surveys.
- Attend all sales meetings and other necessary meetings.
- Provide technical support to Inside and Outside Sales representatives and customers.
- Assist with the approval of OSS, lab pack, and other job folders.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the environmental industry
- Determination/eagerness to learn about the environmental health & safety field
- Leadership experience/potential
- Strong communication, analytical, technical, and organizational skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, biology, environmental science or related field preferred
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.