Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking dynamic and energetic Maintenance Person to help keep a safe and clean environment at our Jeannette PA Recycling and Manufaturing facility!
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Remove trash and garbage.
- Sweep sidewalks; shovel sidewalks during winter months.
- Clean and sanitize all restrooms, including floors.
- Bare floor maintenance – Sweep, wash, mop, strip, wax, buff.
- Carpet floor maintenance – Vacuum, clean.
- Clean tables, desks, chairs, kitchen equipment, etc.
- Clean walls, trim, fixtures, windows and glass doors.
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, green space and parking lot.
- Operate and maintain small engine equipment, lawn and garden tools.
- Inspect all areas for safety, e.g. lighting, entrance, exits, emergency lighting, clear walkways.
- Inventory cleaning supplies, tools and equipment.
- Change light bulbs, perform minor repair work.
- Inspect all buildings for needed maintenance; notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Operate cold weather equipment - snow plow, salt spreaders, snow blowers, shovels.
- Paint, inside and outside.
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Other duties as assigned.
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to left 75lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Self motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening.
Triumvirate Environmental is a full-service environmental management firm headquartered in eastern Massachusetts. Serving the environmental and hazardous waste needs of clients throughout the northeast in the areas of higher education, healthcare, manufacturing and utilities, and the life sciences, Triumvirate Environmental is the industry leader in personalized service and, as the expert in these industries, has become the trusted name.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Employer paid life insurance policy, short term disability and long term disability
- Employer paid uniforms and work boot reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers