Yard Jockey (Class A CDL Required) - Up to $5K Sign-on Bonus!
Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking a Yard Driver for our Lowell facility who is interested in a career in the environmental services industry! Experience is preferred but we will train the right person!
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Moving multiple tractor trailers from the staging area to the loading dock
- Occasional local delivery opportunities
- Assist in loading and offloading of freight
- Adhere to Triumvirate's safety standards
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections
- Complete paperwork including manifests and logs
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class 'A' Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Hazmat Endorsement
- Be willing to soak up a TON of training around health, safety, and best industry practices
- Experience in the environmental/hazardous waste field
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination, which includes drug and alcohol screening
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay after working 40 hours/week
- TONS of safety training!
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.