Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are seeking a detail oriented, self-motivated, and well-organized individual to join our team. At Triumvirate, we have a strong commitment to individual growth, in-depth training, and professional development. You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers! We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties:
• Collect outstanding balances from Triumvirate clients.
• Build relationships with client companies to collect outstanding balances.
• Monitor Accounts Receivable to identify past due accounts and prepare analyses.
• Research discrepancies and eliminate obstacles to collecting past due balances.
• Cash application and related accounts receivable related tasks
• Prepare monthly A/R reports and present results.
• Collect and manage an accounts receivable portfolio as assigned by management.
• Interact with numerous departments to effect resolution of credit and collection issues.
• Assist in the reporting of credit and collection metrics to senior management.
• College degree preferred.
• At least 2 years of prior credit & collections experience.
• Must have a financial transaction background.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with accounting systems and A/R software.
• Strong organization and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office - Excel).
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
• Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
• 401(K) retirement savings plan.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Pet assistance program.
• Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
• Discounted movie tickets.
• And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!