Are you interested in a challenging and rewarding career in the environmental services industry? Triumvirate Environmental, a cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking a Plastics Lumber Plant Manager. The Plastics Lumber Plant Manager will be an expert in the production of plastic lumber or related products and will help supervise our team of talented professionals!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Manage all day-to-day operations of a multi-shift plant including overseeing of production outputs and management of plant staff.
- Ultimate responsibility for quality, process improvement, safety, ergonomics, facilities, maintenance, human resources, training and customer service.
- Drive capital investments including working with sales/marketing on justification as needed to improve manufacturing capabilities, capacities and cost reductions.
- Full scope responsibility for financials and P & L statements for all aspects of the processing and manufacturing facility.
- Continuous performance improvement through a solid understanding of processing and distribution.
- Experience managing in a plant environment with a hands-on labor force.
- Work with various departments to meet operational and financial goals.
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in plastics extrusion and management.
- BA/BS Engineering (plastics, chemical, or process) or material science with a background in mechanical, hydraulic and electrical plant operations. MBA preferred.
- Experience working in a plastic manufacturing setting including knowledge of operation and maintenance of plastic flow molding machines, compounding and extrusion.
- Extensive knowledge of Six Sigma Methodology.
- Ability to operate and trouble-shoot large precision shop machinery.
- Strong financial acumen, working with Excel and driving for business results using analytics.
- An unwavering Safety focus and mind-set.
- An adaptable problem solver and a team player.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!