Ever thought about starting your environmental career, but don't know where to start? Start your environmental career here! Take advantage of excellent training and our rich tuition reimbursement program to enhance the hands-on experience you'll have in the field.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Handle chemicals, medical waste, and hazardous waste in small and large containers
- Collect, segregate, and consolidate chemical, medical, and hazardous waste to prepare it for transportation and disposal
- Complete chemical inventories
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Develop a strong working knowledge of computer software programs that support the operation
- Provide clients with high-quality and professional customer service
- Wear a respirator for 2 to 6 hours per day
Upon completion of emergency response (ER) training, all Environmental Technicians will be on a rotating ER team; requirements include being on-call 24 hours each day for one week out of each month.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Flexibility with working schedule as start and end times vary
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Basic knowledge of or interest in hazardous waste field
- Desire to learn
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening (upon point of hire)
- Associate’s Degree
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA Hazwoper
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Class C Commercial Driver’s License
- Experience in a customer service environment
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.