Long Haul Driver
Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking dynamic and energetic people who are interested in a career in the environmental services industry! Experience is preferred but we will train the right people!
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pick up and deliver hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials with a sharp focus on customer service
- Drive long distances, with overnights, for waste trips and drum pick-ups
- Complete your own paperwork (manifests, logs, books of landing)
- Assist Dispatcher, as requested
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEI's Health and Safety Practices
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class 'A' Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred
- Basic knowledge of (or interest in) the hazardous waste field
- Self motivation with the desire to learn
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
- Availability and willingness to drive overnight for waste and drum pick-ups
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training
- Experience driving Hazmat and placarding your own vehicle
- Experience completing your own paperwork
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a fantastic employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay after working 40 hours/week
- TONS of safety training!
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers