Environmental, Health and Safety Consulting Director
Relocation Assistance Provided
Triumvirate Environmental is seeking a strong EH&S Director to lead short- and long-term consulting and staff augmentation engagements nationally. This individual will have a strong understanding of operational EH&S concepts, issues, and challenges and will be able to identify unmet issues and opportunities with resolutions, for current and new clients while ensuring to the highest level of satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years of experience working in an EH&S capacity, that includes experience working in a professional services group leading project and consulting teams. This position reports to an EH&S Managing Director and is based in Boston, MA.
- Maintain a client-focused perspective; results-oriented with ability to meet deadlines in compressed timeframe situations; strategic thinking capabilities; and attention to detail.
- Oversee multiple engagements, provide strategic direction, ensure deliverables are properly designed and executed to a high quality, providing actionable guidance to junior members of the team.
- Contribute to the identification of core issues to address study objectives and development of associated team work plans.
- Drive starburst and growth opportunities at existing engagements.
- Support the sales team in client engagement, opportunity research, proposal scoping and development.
- Be an active participant in industry events, representing Triumvirate as a leader in EH&S and related services.
- Building high-quality relationships with senior client team members (Client face off, VP, and Director level in multiple functions).
- Be recognized and deliver subject matter expertise in both a range of functional areas and chosen industry operations.
- Contribute to the growth of Triumvirate via knowledge and methodology sharing, case studies, proposal development, marketing collateral assistance, and recruiting.
- Ensure that required administrative tasks (timesheets, backlog reports, expenses) are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Billable target of 1,500 hours/year.
Desired Profile & Qualifications
- Engineering or Science undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Science). Masters and/or equivalent industry certifications.
- Industry and professional certifications (CSP, CIH, RBP, CHMM, PE, other).
- 5 to 10 years of working experience in environmental and or safety operations ideally in the Life Science sector and/or laboratory operations and the intersection of EH&S operations.
- Minimum of 3 years as part of a professional services group with experience in delivery and managing client services.
- Strong, technical point of view of industry trends, needs, and events that would potentially impact Triumvirate’s services and clients.
- A forward thinking mentality to successfully focus and deliver high levels of client satisfaction and reference, ability to meet project deadlines, client-focused, and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to inspire and provide leadership to the organization at all levels, coach junior consultants in their career paths both technical and soft skills.
- Support business development effort and specifically Account Managers in on-going client developments and expansion of current projects.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of Triumvirate and senior client staff.
- Comfort with traveling and being present at client sites.
- Passionate, high-energy, self-starting entrepreneurial mindset.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental services firm on the East Coast with concurrent expansion nationally. With offices and operations throughout the United States, Triumvirate provides process industry clients with diverse services and advice to assist them with EH&S operations critical to their success. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package, which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
Individuals with disabilities and protected veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.