Construction Safety Manager
The Construction Safety Manager is responsible for the enforcement of our client's Health and Safety program and providing safety oversight and support to this high profile remediation project. The position requires the ability to work collaboratively with our client and their team to provide a safe work environment while using independent judgment to resolve safety related issues.
- Identifies, documents and resolves onsite safety risks or discrepancies during daily site walks. Documents Daily Hazard Analysis (DHA) using Company prescribed procedures and software.
- Remain current on federal, state, county and local safety regulations. Keep management informed of new or revised regulations and their projected impact.
- Perform construction site audits and provide recommendations for hazard abatement
- Plan and implement programs to train managers and employees in work site safety practices, safe equipment operating techniques and emergency prevention for job sites and office.
- Provide corrective action recommendations and assist in implementing metrics for tracking and reporting on performance issues.
- Oversee job hazard analysis (JHA) and implement HASP
- High level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with poise, tact and diplomacy.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, results-oriented individual with a high level of enthusiasm, passion for the work and the following qualifications:
- Positive, motivating attitude
- 5+ years’ work experience in construction safety.
- Consulting experience a plus
- Able to identify onsite project safety risks and recommend mitigation within safety and project program requirements.
- Able to take on special tasks or projects with limited direction and oversight required.
- Strong multitasking and organization skills required.
- First Aid/CPR certified
- Working knowledge – fall protection, confined space, excavation, scaffolding
- Excellent Interpersonal skills to work successfully with a diverse range of people.
- Understanding of safety and health laws, regulations, OSHA standards and EM 385 1-1
- Flexible days/hours to meet the needs of the project, if needed.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Certified OSHA 40hrs, 30hr and 10hr preferred
- CHST certification preferred
- Must be able to pass HAZWOPER physical and be able to wear respiratory protection
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with company contribution
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications
- Paid time off and select paid holidays
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.