Maintenance Technician - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Growing Plastics Lumber Manufacturing Facility Operations in Jeannette, PA now hiring for a Maintenance Technician. Overtime available.
Best Plastic Lumber U.S. (BestPLUS) is a sustainable plastic lumber manufacturer that provides durable, low-maintenance lumber to a range of industries. We manufacture utility-grade lumber from recycled plastic for use as construction products, landscape timbers, speed bumps, park benches and more. Our products are made proudly in Jeannette, PA.
BestPLUS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Triumvirate Environmental. For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com.
General Description and Requirements:
- Perform regular preventative maintenance, inspections, and repairs on machines, equipment, and plant facilities to eliminate down time and ensure production goals
- Must have basic skills using power/hand tools
- Must have knowledge of PLC's, Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic Systems
- Must have previous experience troubleshooting the above systems
- Extruder experience a plus
- Ability to follow directions and work as a team or individual
- Comply with OSHA safety rules
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints, and work orders
- Understand Lean manufacturing and 5S principles
- Maintain a clean and safe working area, on and off the floor
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- Lead with safety
This is a safety sensitive position.
- Trade school or Associate's Degree
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience performing mechanical maintenance activities
- Experience with instillation of equipment in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Must be able to work safely around industrial equipment
- Willingness to work overtime
- Pre-employment drug screen, background check, and aptitude test
- Must possess a superb attitude, be highly motivated, and very detail oriented
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements!
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).