*Please note this is NOT a remote position.*
Are you a technologically savvy, detail oriented, and well-organized individual who enjoys mastering their work and training and coaching others? If so, Triumvirate Environmental is looking for someone who specializes in Microsoft Sharepoint, Teams, and OneDrive to join our team. You will collaborate across many departments and regions throughout our entire organization as you help the Triumvirate team understand how to make these software products work best for us!
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Be the expert in all things related to Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Train, teach and coach colleagues on these programs, helping to drive efficiency and creating best-in-class processes at Triumvirate
- Assist in the documentation of internal processes and policies.
- Interface with other functional and technical groups within the organization
- Communicate with branch offices to ensure developed standards are adhered to and necessary follow-up is completed
- Working with key stakeholders, understand business needs and make the appropriate recommendations per program capabilities
- Keep up to date with the latest program updates and consult with senior management regarding new features
- Perform basic tech support and address other challenges as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 1-2 years’ of experience configuring, development and/or administration of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive programs
- Strong attention to detail and an appetite for continual learning
- Top notch problem solving skills a must
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated history of coaching, training and collaborating across multiple departments/branches
- Must be passionate about technology and looking to make an impact on an organization
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements!
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.