Technical Writer - Environmental Compliance
Are you an experienced environmental, health, and safety (EHS) professional with a passion for writing? Can you dive into complex regulatory topics and write clear, concise materials? Triumvirate Environmental is seeking a creative, analytical writer to join our dynamic marketing team!
The Technical Writer – Environmental Compliance is responsible for developing a variety of in-depth thought leadership and marketing assets for prospects and clients. Skilled at researching EHS topics, parsing regulatory texts, and unraveling EHS complexities, this talented person will produce high-quality content to increase brand awareness, support marketing campaigns, drive engagement, and contribute to inbound lead generation.
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Research and write informative and engaging EHS-focused content, including whitepapers, reports, and blog posts
- Monitor and analyze trends in the environmental industry
- Engage with our internal service leaders and subject matter experts, sales professionals, and customers to understand client needs, uncover gaps in our existing assets, and identify relevant topics for new content
- Manage content projects from start to finish — from topic selection to content development to quality reviews of the final product
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in an EHS capacity with at least one of those years as a professional advisor and/or consultant to third-party clients
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Occupational Health, Safety, Environmental Studies, or a related scientific field, or a degree in English or Journalism
- Experience writing, editing, and creating various types of long- and short-form content, such as whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, emails, website pages, and landing pages
- Strong understanding of EHS concepts, issues, and challenges
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, research, and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in building a deep understanding of our technical services, and the ability to translate that knowledge into relevant and valuable content
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Graphic design for digital and print content a plus
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements!
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).