Triumvirate Environmental is currently seeking to bring on an Account Manager to our growing team in Raleigh, NC!
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Sell environmental waste management and disposal services to clients
- Act as liaison between the customer and the company, solving problems and coordinating the customer's needs with our services
- Qualify prospects and setup appointments with potential clients
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customer
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess superb attitude, burning desire for sales and be highly motivated
- Candidate must be a team player with a commitment to succeed
- Strong goals, creativity, organization, and communication skills are key
- Environmental sales experience
- Experience selling to healthcare, higher education, life sciences, or industrial clients
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).